Getting your own text or logo printed on crockery, wood or glassware? Our staff will be happy to give you more information about the choice of products and printing options.
Get in touch with our advisors:
- Via the "B2B/Catering industry" button on the page of the product you want to order. You will find the request form at the bottom of the business page.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if it involves multiple items.
Cookinglife uses multiple parties for the printing of items, therefore we can offer different items for printing. It is possible to print your company logo or text on mugs, serving trays and various types of glassware. For more information, please contact our advisors, who can tell you all about the various possibilities and suitable items.
Please note that ordering the products and printing them will take a longer delivery time. The delivery time for printed items is between 4 and 6 weeks. So be on time to request a quote.
If you are interested in getting items printed, think about the points below and include them in your request:
- What kind of items do you want to get printed?
- How many items would you like to get printed?
- How would you like the items to be printed? (Logo with colour, engraving or text)
- Where would you like your print to be placed?
- Delivery of logo in EPS or AI file