As a company, do you want to have your own logo printed on your tableware or glassware? Or do you want to personalize producst for yourself? Cookinglife offers you the opportunity to do this! The personalisation of products is possible with us from 24 pieces per order. Because of this small minimum order quantity, personalisation is also possible for small businesses or individuals. Read below to find out more information about how this works.
How does it work?
You can submit your application to the e-mail above. You will receive, depending on your desired glassware, a suitable offer with a variety of options. When we know from you which glass you want to be printed, you will receive a digital sample from us. It will take 4 to 6 weeks from the approval of the same before we can deliver the printed glassware.
Most important submission points at a glance
The products we print for you must meet various quality requirements. Depending on your wishes, we make a selection of suitable brands.
The standard delivery time for printing on porcelain is 2 to 3 weeks. For printed glassware this is 4 to 6 weeks. The delivery time may take longer if the products are not in stock with us. Of course, we will inform you about this in advance. In addition, our current collection will be available for several years, so you can easily reorder products if necessary.
You are certainly not the first customer to have ordered printed glass- or tableware with us, and hopefully not the last. Various popular companies in the Netherlands such as ING Bank, Bolsius Netherlands, Friesland Campina, as well as sports clubs and holiday parks have had tableware printed from our suppliers.
Include the following information in your request:
- Which products to you want to be printed?
- How many pieces do you want to be printed?
- How do you want the products printed? Do you want a logo with colour or engraved?
- What location of the product to you want to be printed on?
- Which image and/or text do you want printed? Please send this in an EPS or AI file. The sharper the image, the better the results will be. The image must be supplied in PMS colours. Unfortunately, CMYK colours are not possible.